Early Childhood Registration
This page is designed for you to find out more about how to enroll for preschool at Borculo Christian.
On this page there are details about setting up a tour of BCS so that you and your family are able to see the campus and meet the staff.
Borculo Christian offers two age groups of pre-school. 3-School & 4-School
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Chris Sievers. firstname.lastname@example.org or (616)875-8152
- Pre-Enrollment opens up on December 1st at 5:00 pm.
- Pre-Enrollment is for all current BCS families, as well as any former BCS alumni.
- The Google Form will be linked to this web page. A link will also be emailed to all current families and any alumni on our mailing list.
- We will follow up with an email confirming your registration.
If you are BCS alumni and would like to check if you are on our mailing list or you would like to sign-up to be on our mailing list, please contact the office. email@example.com
- Enrollment will open to the community on January 2 at 5:00 pm.
- The Google Form will be linked to this web page.
- Contact the office to receive the email with the link to enroll.
- All current families are already signed up to receive an advanced registration email.
Please know that some classes may fill that night, so please come with a few options on which classes you would prefer.
Are you interested in learning more about a quality Christ-Centered education for your child?
Are you interested in building a partnership with your child’s school?
Are you looking for a school community that loves Jesus and prays for one another?
Join us on January 5 from 6:00–7:00 pm for our preschool and kindergarten open house.
This will be a night where the students can meet our teachers, see the classrooms, meet other students, and where they can be kids and play.
This will be a night where you can meet our outstanding early education team, see the classrooms, set up private tours of BCS, learn more about BCS programs, and ask the teachers/administration questions about BCS.
Schedule a Personal Tour
We also offer a more personal way to get to know Borculo Christian and what makes it special. You will also be able to schedule a time to come in and meet with the staff and get a private tour of the facility.
This will allow you and your family to explore and see what makes BCS a special place.
You can contact the office or Mr.Sievers at any time to set up a personal tour of BCS. We look forward to meeting with you and your family.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How big is Borculo Christian School?
- We are a 3-school – 8th-grade school
- Our 2021-2022 enrollment is 286 students
2. What is the student to teacher ratio?
We average 22 students to every teacher allowing us to accommodate for the unique learning styles of all individuals.
3. Do you have an early childhood programs?
Yes, we offer 3-School, 4-school, Pre-Kindergarten, and Kindergarten.
4. What are your 2022/2023 Tuition Rates?
- 3-School $1,000
- 4-School $1,400
- Pre-Kindergarten $2,803
- 3 Day Kindergarten $5,256
- Transitional Kindergarten $5,957
- 5 Day Kindergarten $7,007
- 1 student $7,007
- 2 students $11,878
- 3 students $15,178
- 4 students $17,996
- 5 students $18,265
* Call our office at 616-875-8152 to learn more about our tuition assistance program or visit the FACTS website to fill out an application (link below).
5. What does BCS’s academic year look like?
- We start school in August and end in early June
- Our school days are from 8:30am-3:45pm
6. What co-curricular classes does BCS have to offer their students?
- Band (5-8)
- Choir (6-8)
- Spanish (K-8)
- Physical Education
7. What other bonus opportunities are available to students?
- Daily Hot Lunch Program Through Zeeland Public Schools
- We are an inclusion school
8. What sports opportunities does BCS offer for middle school (6-8) students?
- Boys Basketball
- Girls Basketball
- Boys Soccer
- Girls Soccer
- Boys Baseball
- Girls Softball
- Girls Volleyball
- Many other athletic opportunities through Unity Christian Coop