As of February 25, 2022 3:00 PM
- 0 – active case (student and staff)
- 15 – total cases
- 0 – active student cases in quarantine
- 0 – active teacher case in quarantine
Isolation – the patient in isolation has tested positive for COVID-19
Quarantine – The patient has come in close contact with a positive patient.
Probable Positive – The patient has not received a Covid-19 test or has not tested positive yet. The patient lives with or spends a considerable amount of time in close contact with a positive case.
What happens when there is a positive at BCS?
- Mr. Sievers will receive a call from the Ottawa County Department of Public Health officials or the family regarding the positive patient.
- Mr. Sievers will work with the OCDPH in contacting all close contacts.
- All parents of a close contact at Borculo Christian School will receive a phone call or email from Mr. Sievers regarding the close contact.
- Mr. Sievers will notify the teacher.
- No BCS staff member will discuss the name of the positive case.
- Students who are in quarantine or isolation will receive continued instruction from their teachers remotely.
- This will be in a variety of formats- Zoom, video lessons, and papers. Each case will be different.
- Teachers will work with families on a system that is best for their situation as all are unique.